By Jennifer Jefferis
This booklet presents a close and accomplished examine the first avid gamers, acts, motivations, and techniques of the military of God of their quest to make abortion unlawful within the United States.
• contains interviews, choices from the military of God guide, essays and books through individuals, internet postings, and written correspondence
• presents a chronology of assaults claimed via or attributed to the military of God opposed to abortion providers
• Examines the reaction through the political and legislations enforcement neighborhood to the military of God
Read Online or Download Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) PDF
Best violence in society books
Within the years after the 1st global warfare either Ulster and top Silesia observed violent conflicts over self-determination. The violence in top Silesia used to be extra extreme either within the numbers killed and within the types it took. Acts of violation comparable to rape or mutilation have been extensively extra universal in top Silesia than in Ulster.
A compelling examine ultra-modern complicated courting among faith and politics In his moment ebook, bestselling writer Charles Kimball addresses the pressing international challenge of the interaction among fundamentalist Abrahamic religions and politics and strikes past indicators (the topic of his first ebook) to the harmful and deadly results that their interplay can produce.
Powered via a riding beat, smart lyrics, and assertive attitudes, rap tune and hip hop tradition have engrossed American early life because the mid-1980s. even supposing the 1st rappers have been African american citizens, rap and hip hop tradition quick unfold to different ethnic teams who've additional their very own cultural parts to the track.
«Chiunque abbia avuto occasione di riflettere sulla storia e sulla politica» osserva Hannah Arendt «non può non essere consapevole dell’enorme ruolo che l. a. violenza ha sempre svolto negli affari umani. » In questo breve, densissimo saggio los angeles Arendt dà ragione della sua affermazione ripercorrendo i fatti storici degli anni Sessanta sullo sfondo di tutto il Ventesimo secolo.
- Civilization And Violence: Regimes of Representation in Nineteenth-Century Colombia (Barrows Lectures)
- Beyond Neutrality: Confronting the Crisis in Conflict Resolution
- The Batterer as Parent: Addressing the Impact of Domestic Violence on Family Dynamics (SAGE Series on Violence against Women)
- The Securitization of Rape: Women, War and Sexual Violence
- Troubling Violence: A Performance Project
- Cities, Business, and the Politics of Urban Violence in Latin America
Additional info for Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International)
Armed for Life: The Army of God and Anti-Abortion Terror in the United States (Praeger Security International) by Jennifer Jefferis