By Eddie Y K Ng,Yuehao Luo,LUO YUEHAO ET AL
Through thousands of years' average choice, sharkskin has built right into a type of drag-reducing floor. This publication exhibits find out how to examine, version, fabricate and practice sharkskin's distinct floor houses, making a versatile platform for floor and fabrics engineers and scientists to without problems undertake or adapt for his or her personal bio-inspired materials.
Rather than inundate the reader with too many examples of fabrics encouraged via nature, sharkskin has been selected because the center-piece to demonstrate exact 3D electronic modeling of surfaces, whole numerical simulation of micro stream box, diverse fabrication tools, and alertness to ordinary fuel pipelining. it is a must-read for any researcher or engineer considering bio-inspired surfaces and fabrics studies.
- Self-Cleaning and Superhydrophobic Surfaces (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, B D Liu, Y Luo, B Y Li, E Y okay Ng)
- Treatments and developing electronic version of organic Shark Skin/Shark (G G Li, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Different ways to fabricate Low Viscous Resistance Drag with Biomimetic Textures (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Different attribute research of Drag-Reducing floor with organic Morphology (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Application of Biomimetic Shark dermis floor in common gasoline Pipelining (J Wang, Y T Zhao, L Zhang, Y Luo, E Y ok Ng)
- Biomimetic Surfaces for better Dropwise Condensation warmth move: Mimic Nature and go beyond Nature (Youmin Hou, Zuankai Wang, Shuhuai Yao)
- Large-Scale Fabrication of Biomimetic Drag-Reduction floor through Bio-Replication of Shark dermis (Huawei Chen, Deyuan Zhang, Xin Zhang, Da Che)
- Study of circulation over Dimpled Cylinder for Drag aid (Tan S P, Koh J H and Ng Y ok Eddie)
- Fluid circulate in Biomimetics Simulated Vessel Having a Grooved floor: An research of the impact of Riblets in Drag relief (Guangming Hu)
- 3-D Modelling of organic structures for Biomimetics (Shujun Zhang, Donghui Chen, Kevin Hapeshi and Xu Zhang)
- Superhydrophobic Surfaces with Hierarchical constructions encouraged by way of Nature Leaves (Yuying Yan and Nan Gao)
- Bio-Inspired Macro-Morphologic floor adjustments to minimize Soil–Tool Adhesion (Peeyush Soni and Vilas M Salokhe)
- Application of Bio-Inspired Surfaces in lowering Adhesion to the Surfaces of Soil-Engaging elements of Agricultural and Earth-Moving equipment (Rashid Qaisrani and Li Jianqiao)
- Application of Bionic applied sciences for Soil-Engaging Tillage parts in Northeast China (Ji-yu sunlight, Zhi-jun Zhang, Jin Tong, and Hong-lei Jia)
Readership: fabrics and floor Engineers, bioengineers specialising in surfaces and fabrics, Oil and gasoline pipeline engineers.
Read Online or Download BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS PDF
Best biotechnology books
The moral overview of recent applied sciences increases significant matters: the necessity to strengthen powerful rules and laws, and the reconsideration of the moral frameworks within which those rules and legislation are built. the significance of quick, actual examinations of tensions among Philosophy and legislation and the connection among philosophical ideas and empirical facts hasn't ever been higher.
This e-book presents a coherent and up to date overview of the clinical and technical ideas in regimen tissue banking practices, incorporating a plethora of recent information and regulatory records produced in keeping with fresh regulation.
The emergence of nanotherapeutics is because of the combination of nanotechnology, recombinant DNA expertise, and artificial natural chemistry with drugs for treating severe human illnesses in a extra effective and particular molecular technique than remedy with conventionally-designed and formulated medicinal drugs.
Animal mobilephone know-how: advancements, strategies and items is a compilation of clinical papers offered on the eleventh ecu Society for Animal mobilephone know-how (ESACT) assembly, held in Brighton, uk. The ebook is a suite of varied works of scientists, engineers, and different experts from Europe and different components of the area who're operating with animal cells.
- Biotechnology Operations: Principles and Practices
- Tissue Engineering
- Multiphase Bioreactor Design
- Bioethics, Public Moral Argument, and Social Responsibility (Routledge Annals of Bioethics)
- Plant Nanotechnology: Principles and Practices
Additional info for BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS
BIO-INSPIRED SURFACES AND APPLICATIONS by Eddie Y K Ng,Yuehao Luo,LUO YUEHAO ET AL