By Sulaiman Al-Zuhair,Hanifa Taher
Enzymes are presently utilized in a variety of industries, most typically in nutrients, detergents, and prescription drugs creation. Lipases are hydrolytic enzymes that show nice power in its place to standard catalysts in a few business functions. a whole knowing of enzymes, and their proteins constitution and environmental habit, can enormously reduction within the additional improvement of commercial purposes. Supercritical Fluids expertise in Lipase Catalized Processes offers easy information regarding enzymes, their assets, response kinetics, and major commercial purposes. The publication focuses in lipases. their major resources, constitution, and lines, with an emphasis on their specificity and interfacial job, and provides confirmed concepts for keeping apart, extracting, and purifying.
Comprised of six compact chapters, this finished consultant introduces:
- Immobilization thoughts and immobilized lipases that let repeated use (which is key from an fiscal element of view)
- Different bioreactor configurations utilizing immobilized lipases
- The most up-to-date details at the on hand applied sciences in lipolytic reactions
- The merits of nonaqueous media in biochemical synthesis over aqueous and solvent-free systems
- Material at the use of lipases in nonaqueous media to beat the drawbacks often encountered with using traditional chemical catalysts
- The use of supercritical fluids (SCFs) as a eco-friendly substitute response medium
- Factors affecting the actual houses of lipases during this medium and, accordingly, their job and stability
- A case examine utilizing supercritical carbon dioxide (SC-CO2) for biodiesel production
- Novel, state-of-the-art know-how, utilizing immobilized enzymes to lessen the final creation cost
Supercritical Fluids know-how in Lipase Catalized Processes
outlines the most commercial purposes of universal enzymes and discusses appropriate demanding situations and suggestions rising within the box.