By Princeton Review
This e-book variation is optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, solutions, and explanations.
Created to align with the recent 2017 examination, this top rate variation of our best-selling AP global heritage guide arms you to tackle the try out with thorough content material reports, distinctive concepts for each query type, access to our AP attach portal on-line, and 5 full-length perform tests with whole solution explanations!
Everything you want to recognize to assist in achieving a excessive Score.
• accomplished content material overview for all try out topics
• updated info at the new 2017 AP international historical past examination, together with in-depth seems on the revised attempt sections
• enticing actions that can assist you severely verify your progress
• entry to AP attach, our on-line portal for late-breaking information, examination updates, and more
Premium perform to aid in achieving Excellence.
• 5 full-length perform tests (4 within the ebook and 1 on-line) with whole resolution explanations
• Lists of key words, humans, areas, and occasions on the finish of every content material chapter
• unique maps and invaluable timelines of significant advancements in international history
Techniques that really Work.
• Tried-and-true concepts that can assist you stay away from traps and beat the test
• guidance for pacing your self and guessing logically
• crucial strategies that can assist you paintings smarter, no longer harder
Read or Download Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation) PDF
Similar world history books
A distinct and remarkable army and business fulfillment, the Collins category submarine undertaking used to be additionally plagued with problems and mired in politics. Its tale is considered one of heroes and villains, grand passions, intrigue, lies, spies and backstabbing. it really is to boot a narrative of large dedication and get to the bottom of to accomplish what many concept most unlikely.
Starting with the origins in their inhabitants within the 17th and eighteenth centuries, the writer strains the Scotch-Irish improvement from Lowland Scotland to Northern eire to the yank colonies. Arriving within the East, the Scotch-Irish have been characterised via different colonists as being fiery tempered, obdurate, demanding consuming, and intensely spiritual, they usually speedy made lasting impressions.
America's Forgotten Colony examines deepest US electorate' reviews on Cuba's Isle of Pines to teach how American impression tailored and persevered in republican-era Cuba (1902–58). This transnational research demanding situations the inspiration that US territorial objectives waned after the 19th century. Many americans, fearful a couple of 'closed' frontier in an industrialized, urbanized usa, migrated to the Isle and driven for agrarian-oriented landed growth good into the 20th century.
How the kibbutz move thrived regardless of its inherent monetary contradictions and why it will definitely declinedThe kibbutz is a social scan in collective residing that demanding situations conventional monetary concept. via sharing all source of revenue and assets both between its individuals, the kibbutz method created powerful incentives to unfastened experience or—as when it comes to the main proficient and skilled—to leave for town.
- Postcolonial Italy: Challenging National Homogeneity (Italian and Italian American Studies)
- Sometimes Eagles Wings: the Saga of Aéropostale
- Battle of West Frederick, July 7, 1864: Prelude to Battle Of Monocacy
- The French Wars 1667–1714: The Sun King at war (Guide to...)
- From the Field to the Legislature: A History of Women in the Virgin Islands (Contributions in Women's Studies)
Extra resources for Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation)
Cracking the AP World History Exam 2017, Premium Edition (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review