Best In Service Innovation
For this category, the following requirements must be met:
- The company or the business unit in whose respect the nomination is made must primarily be operating as a service business.
- It must demonstrate a successful business model that is strikingly different from others in its chosen market segment, or else have created a successful market segment of its own where none existed earlier.
- Service Description: Must clearly delineate area of service in which nominee excels.
- Differentiator: How your Company compares positively to existing or competing businesses in terms of clear differentiation
- Market Indicators 1. By Independent Survey 2. By comparing turnover or growth with similar businesses in the same sector 3. By showing how nominee has successfully created a distinct new market segment.
- Sustainability: Demonstrated scalability or expandability of the concept/franchise